Web development done right with an all open source stack.
Our open source tools
We power all of our products and web applications with the following open source software:
- Django a python web framework for those with deadlines
- jQuery and jQuery Mobile mobile maps and interactivity
- Twitter Bootstrap for style
- Geonode a geospatial content management system to manage your geo data and share it.
- QGIS a desktop GIS for Window, iOS, Linux
- PostGIS a Postgresql spatial extension to store geodata
- Spatialite a sqlite extension to store geodata
- Geoserver an OGC compliant server
- Geowebcache an Tile cache server integerated with Geoserver
We build our projects on top of these great projects and support them with new developments, write documentation and more. It is all community driven with well tested software and a large network of developers world wide.
If interested to get started using any of these technologies for your project please contact us to help you get started. The first hour meeting is free and you can pick our minds to get a better idea of how your project will look like.
Costs ? We sell our time, not software so you save licensing costs and vendor lockin. please contact us